Friday 6 January 2017

Literal or metaphorical?

Talk about being desperate! I've encountered a Christian by the name of 
Folarin folabi who randomly messaged me on my facebook inbox. He was on frenzy mode lol....

I'll summarise briefly our conversation  and also post screenshot. So this guy innocently asked me is Jesus a Muslim? So I replied back yes, that was it he fired up like a rocket and I serious he literally blew up lol bombarding my inbox...

-----------

He said if Jesus called God his father then how is he a Muslim when Muslims don't call God father? He's response was genuine until i replied WHEN YOU SAY FATHER DO YOU MEAN LITERAL FATHER WHO HAS A WIFE MATES WITH HER AND HAS HIS SEMEN INSIDE HER, I.E PROCREATION OR METAPHORICAL FATHER ? I also asked him did Moses call God father ? This made it worse and he's frustration turned to insults..

Now since this inbox isn't going anything I said I'll make a post for everyone to see.. My answers which cornered him remains the same 


* Was Jesus the literal son of God? Or metaphorical son?

* we know what children of God means in the Old Testament so Moses referring to 
   yahweh as the father to isreal only means servants of God

* Yahweh called Moses a God was it literal or metaphorical?

* Jesus said to the Jews "ye are God" was that literal or metaphorical .

* Jesus said 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'
   Does father literally mean what is says?

* if God was literally Jesus's  father why did he not mention of his son anywhere in 
   the Old Testament 

---------------------
  
Sometime it makes you wonder why Christians out themselves in an awkward situation?

they have not learn from Jesus(pbuh) in bible.. Jews replied to Jesus(pbuh) and  called God their "Father"

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.( John 8:41)"

Jesus(pbuh) replied:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. (John 8:44)"

so we can learn if someone call God "father", that doesnt mean they are following true God, infact with what Jesus(pbuh) replied in "John 8:44", it makes it clear, the one they were calling "father" is not God but infact "Devil".

So calling God "Father" doesnt make a point..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revelation 1:8 Who is it referring to?

 Revelation 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.” (NIV) Many Trini...