Tuesday 13 December 2016

Yahweh is evil, Jesus prayed against Yahweh's evil doings!!




And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.'
(Mathew 6:13)

Without citing the whole prayer since we all know how it goes , I would like to focus on this part of the prayer where Jesus is praying to be saved from evil! Or teaching his followers what he prayed.... Interestingly we find Yahweh was evil and often sent evil spirits out on missions. Let's read a few of his evil doing!

----------------------------------


Therefore, thus says YHWH (Yahweh), Behold, I am bringing EVIL upon them which they cannot escape; though they cry to me, I will not listen to them.
(Jeremiah 11:11)


Thus says YHWH (Yahweh) of Jacob: You have seen all the EVIL that I brought upon Jerusalem and upon all the cities of Judah. Behold, this day they are a desolation, and no one dwells in them,
(Jeremiah 44:2)


I will terrify Elam before their enemies, and before those who seek their life; I will bring EVIL upon them, my fierce anger, says YHWH (Yahweh). I will send the sword after them, until I have consumed them;
(Jeremiah 49:37)


Does EVIL befall a city, unless YHWH (Yahweh) has done it?
(Amos 3:6)


And on the morrow an EVIL spirit from YHWH (Yahweh) rushed upon Saul, and he raved within his house, while David was playing the lyre, as he did day by day. Saul had his spear in his hand;
(1 Samuel 18:10)


And whenever the EVIL spirit from YHWH (Yahweh) was upon Saul, David took the lyre and played it with his hand; so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the EVIL spirit departed from him.
(1 Samuel 16:23)


And they shall know that I am YHWH (Yahweh); I have not said in vain that I would do this EVIL to them.
(Ezekiel 6:10)


Then God sent an evil spirit between Abimelech and the men of Shechem; and the men of Shechem dealt treacherously with Abimelech:
(Judges 9:23)

----------------------------

And there's many many more passages to show Yahweh is evil and Jesus prayed to be saved from his evil, the evidence is clear...






No comments:

Post a Comment

DID THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH PLAGIARISE ANCIENT GREEK EMBRYOLOGY?

  DID THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH PLAGIARISE ANCIENT GREEK EMBRYOLOGY? Pre-release version 0.5 – February 2011 Commentators assert that the qu...