Wednesday 14 December 2016

Very weak and pathetic argument made by James White and David wood



Christians apologists such as James White and David wood use such pathetic arguments which only further lowers their status in front of Muslims. 

--------------------------

David and James both state that  Muslims believe that Prophet Muhammed Pbuh is the Comforter whom is mentioned in the gospel of John, but they add a twist to it. They say that Jesus said that he will send the Comforter and if Muslims believe that God sent the Comforter then doesn't that make Jesus God since he said he will send the Comforter ? 

But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. (John 16:7)

Notice how the apologist focus's on the part where Jesus said  "I WILL SEND HIM TO YOU" they are trying to say, Jesus will send the Comforter so Jesus must be God. Do you see how they twisted the entire saying?  had they read chapter 14 of the very same Bible, they wouldn't of humiliated themselves with such a BLUNDER!


And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever (John 14:16)

Notice from the above verse Jesus is saying "I WILL ASK THE FATHER" I.e he will ask God to send the Comforter this is again clarified in John 15 

But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me. (John 15:26)

Again Jesus will send the comforter FROM THE FATHER! A good example could be you working for a private company taking an order  and  saying  don't worry I'll get the goods delivered to you, but in reality you didn't send the delivery yourself you  consulted with the manager of the company he first approved it, then you got  it sent confirming  to the customer I'VE SENT YOUR DELIVERY! Did you really send it from yourself or was it approved by your boss?

-------------------------

In short Jesus said he will ask God to send the Comforter and not that he will send the comforter himself, since Jesus himself said :

By myself I can do nothing... ( John 5:30)

---------------------------

for arguments sake even if we took what James and David claimed then we have a serious problem to deal with since Jesus was SENT by Pilate to Herod?



When he learned that Jesus was under Herod's jurisdiction, he sent him to Herod, who was also in Jerusalem at that time. (Luke 23:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re-Examining Banu Qurayzah Incident

  Kaleef K. Karim & Aliyu Musa Misau Content: 1. Introduction 2. Jewish tribes Made a Pact with Muslims 3. Events that Occurred ...