Thursday 8 December 2016

Pauls evil deceptions exposed!!!



I“Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law. To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. I do it all for the sake of the gospel, that I may share with them in its blessings.” – 
(1 Corinthians 9:19-23)

Paul is confessing in the above passage that, he acted as a Jew in order to convert them to his faith. He even acted as a pagan so that he can lure them to his religion. The above verse shows that Paul would go in great lengths to spread his religion by deception.


------------------------------------------------------


Further evidence which shows Paul openly confessing to the Christians Corinthians that he used deception against them. The verse states:

Now granted, I have not burdened you; yet sly as I am, I took you in by deceit! – 
( 2 Corinthians 12:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Argument for the Jews claiming that Ezra is the son of God from Jewish sources.

 Bismillah al Rahman al Raheem, in the name of Allah the most merciful the most gracious. All credits for this article go to Dr. Sami Amer...