Thursday 17 November 2016

Who spoke Yahweh or satan?




And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased." (Mark 1:11)


From the above verse it seems pretty much clear that The voice that came from the heaven was of Yahweh's ? However when we read the gospel of john we find another rather interesting passage:


And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form, (John 5:37)

----------------

Now the question is if jesus himself according to john is saying that no one has heard or seen God? So how did the author witness  this event? Or even worse how did John the Baptist witness  and hear ? 

Then John gave this testimony: "I saw the Spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on him. And I myself did not know him, but the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, 'The man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is the one who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.' (John 1:32-33)

Was the author present there when John the Baptist heard yahweh speak? Which still leaves us with the big problem that no one has HEARD THE VOICE of yahweh, bear in mind jesus never said satan could not be heard?... What makes one say Satan wasn't the one speaking instead of yahweh... Just like Paul apparently heard jesus speak  ! 

Who's words are more dearer to christians the authors or Jesus's, if jesus is saying no one has heard the voice of Yahweh, them It's only Understood  SATAN SPOKE!!

What a blunder !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DID THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH PLAGIARISE ANCIENT GREEK EMBRYOLOGY?

  DID THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH PLAGIARISE ANCIENT GREEK EMBRYOLOGY? Pre-release version 0.5 – February 2011 Commentators assert that the qu...