Wednesday 26 October 2016

Satan incited Yahweh

Satan incited Yahweh


Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason." (Job 2:3)

----------------------

Notice from the above verse Yahweh admits SATAN INCITED HIM!!! Can you imagine Satan didnt even leave Yahweh alone. He temps jesus and incites yahweh and makes job suffer

Below is a screenshot of a christian guy who got so frustrated with this he started to curse!



Satan predicts Job will curse God if he is tested

 

stretch out Your hand and strike his flesh and bones, and he will surely curse You to Your face.” (Job 2:5)

 

 then know that God has wronged me and drawn his net around me. (Job 19:6)

 

 God has delivered me to unjust men; He has thrown me to the clutches of the wicked. (Job 16:11)

 

 "Job says, 'I am innocent, but God denies me justice. (Job 34:5)

 

 'It profits a man nothing When he is pleased with God.' (job 34:9)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Argument for the Jews claiming that Ezra is the son of God from Jewish sources.

 Bismillah al Rahman al Raheem, in the name of Allah the most merciful the most gracious. All credits for this article go to Dr. Sami Amer...