Tuesday 27 September 2016

Why is the entire passage missing from the Masoretic? (Why are you hiding it)



The people remained at a distance, while Moses approached the thick darkness where God was. (Exodus 20:21 Masoretic Torah)

------------------- Compare to -------------------

And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God [was].And the LORD said to Moses to say: I heard what people have said. All that they have spoken to you, they have spoken wisely. All that they have spoken let them put in their hearts so that they can keep my commandments in all their days, so that it would be good to them and to sons of them forever. Prophet I shall raise up to them from the midsts of their brothers, and I will place words of me into his mouth to speak to them all that I'm commanding them. And it becomes that the man who will not listen to his words that are spoken in my name, I shall require from him. But the prophet who will speak insolently in my name that which I have not instructed him to speak, or if he speaks in the name of other Gods, such prophet shall die. And if you will ask yourself in your heart how you shall know which word God has spoken and which he has not, see if the word spoken comes to pass. And if it shall not come to pass then this is not the word of the LORD, in insolence spoken the prophet. Not you shall listen to him. Go now back to your tent and I will speak to you regarding all commandments and ordinances and verdicts that you shall teach them, and what to do in the land that I give them for possession. (Exodus 20:21 Samaritan Torah)

-----------------------------------
Why is this entire passage missing from the Masoretic version? And notice what the passage says, a "Prophet I shall raise up to them from the midsts of their brothers, and I will place words of me into his mouth to speak to them all that I'm commanding them. And it becomes that the man who will not listen to his words that are spoken in my name, I shall require from him. "
Let's study this carefully. Prophet will be raised from the midst of their brothers. This cannot be referring to a Jewish Prophet or else it would of been stated as Prophet will will raised from amongst you people, rather it says from the midst of THEIR BROTHERS. e.g.
Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite, for he is thy brother. (Deuteronomy 23:7.)
Notice how a Edomite are also brothers to the Israelites. We know they were always fighting each other, how about the passage below inheritance to be given "TO OUR BROTHERS"
They approached Eleazar the priest and Joshua the son of Nun and the leaders and said, “The LORD commanded Moses to give us an inheritance along with our brothers.” So according to the mouth of the LORD he gave them an inheritance among the brothers of their father. (Joshua 17:4)
Thus, it's understood that calling brothers doesn't mean from the same race or tribe rather Semitic brothers are also including such as the Arabs. We know Ishmael and Isaac were blood brothers and their descendants became the Semitic brothers Jews and Arabs.. Genesis 16:12 also Deuteronomy 18:18 has similar sayings :
Now ask yourself on whom does this statement Apply? I'll let you all decide. Why is the entire passage missing from the Masoretic? (Why are you hiding it)
Words of Allah Swt, given to Prophet Muhammed Pbuh :
Words in the Mouth
The prophecy proceeds further: ‘..And I will put my words into his mouth..’ What does it mean when it is said ‘I will put my words in your mouth’? You see, when I asked you (the Dominee) to open Exodus 20:21 Samaritan or Deuteronomy chapter 18, verse 18, at the beginning, and if I had asked you to read, and if you had read, would I be putting my words into your mouth? The Dominee answered: “No.” But, I continued: “If I were to teach you a language like Arabic, about which you have no knowledge, and if I asked you to read or repeat after me what I utter i.e. “Say: ‘He is Allah the One and Only; Allah, the eternal absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; and there is none like unto Him.’ (the Holy Quran 112:1-4) (I read them in Arabic). Would I not be putting these unheard words of a foreign tongue which you utter, into your mouth?” The Dominee agreed that it was indeed so. “In an identical manner”, I said: “The words of the Holy Quran, the Revelation vouchsafed by the Almighty God to Muhammad, were revealed. Quote by Sheikh Ahmed Deedat ( Note I the author of this paper added Exodus 20:21 as an addition to the text )
“And indeed, the Qur’an is the revelation of the Lord of the worlds. The Trustworthy Spirit [Angel Gabriel] has brought it down; Upon your heart, [O Muhammad] – that you may be of the warners.” [Chapter 26, verses 192-194]
Prophet Muhammad was tasked by Allah with memorising, disseminating and explaining the verses of the Qur’an as they were revealed from Allah to him through the Angel Gabriel. The eagerness of the Prophet to fulfil this task is mentioned in the Qur’an:
“Move not your tongue with it, [as it is being revealed O Muhammad], to hasten with recitation of the Qur’an. Indeed, upon Us is its collection [in your heart] and [to make possible] its recitation. So when We have recited it [through Gabriel], then follow its recitation. Then upon Us is its clarification [to you].” [Chapter 75, verses 16-19]
Here Allah instructed Prophet Muhammad that he should be patient and that there was no need for haste in memorising the verses, as they would be etched unerringly into his heart.
Also read Surah 96 the very First Revelation which is READ, RECITE, PROCLAIM. Again putting words in the Mouth and Reciting Word for Word.


-------------------------




Did you know the "Torah" which Jews read, foretells a prophecy  about a Prophet to come who will be like Moses Pbuh.

15 “The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your brothers—it is to him you shall listen— 16 just as you desired of the Lord your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly, when you said, ‘Let me not hear again the voice of the Lord my God or see this great fire any more, lest I die.’ 17 And the Lord said to me, ‘They are right in what they have spoken. 18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers. And I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him. 19 And whoever will not listen to my words that he shall speak in my name, I myself will require it of him. (Deuteronomy 18:15-19)

Notice how this prophecy gives guidelines on how to identify this true Prophet.

"18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers. And I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him."

When God sends this Prophet he will speak only what commands him. God will put his words in his mouth. Verse 19 goes to say "he shall speak in my name"

The fact that Prophet Muhammed Pbuh would start reciting by the name of Allah is undeniable.

"In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful."

Allah Swt also tells us how Prophet Muhammed Pbuh does not speak out of his desire. It is all revelation, the Words of Allah Swt

By the star when it sets  your companion2 has neither strayed nor is he deluded; nor does he speak out of his desire. This is nothing but a revelation that is conveyed to him, something that a very powerful one has imparted to him, one endowed with immense wisdom.6 He came forth and stood poised, being on the higher horizon. (Surah 53:1-7)


We also read that, this Prophet will be like Moses Pbuh. We know Moses Pbuh was a Prophet, leader, government his own people, husband, father, he was  given the Law (Torah) the book from God, we also know Prophet Muhammed Pbuh was also a Prophet, leader, governed his own people.husband, father, he was also give then Law (Quran) the book from God.  There are many more similarities between both Prophets. Thus, we can conclude this prophecy in Deuteronomy is peaking of none other than Prophet Muhammed Pbuh

No comments:

Post a Comment

DID THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH PLAGIARISE ANCIENT GREEK EMBRYOLOGY?

  DID THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH PLAGIARISE ANCIENT GREEK EMBRYOLOGY? Pre-release version 0.5 – February 2011 Commentators assert that the qu...