Saturday 24 September 2016

Were they all Angels?

Were they really Angels?




When we read the original Greek text we find that John the Baptist and he's disciples as well as the disciples of Jesus were referred as Angels..

----------------


John the Baptist is referred an angel?

This is the one about whom it is written: "'I will send my messenger (Angel) (ἀγγελῶν angelōnahead of you, who will prepare your way before you.' (Matthew 11:10)


as it is written in Isaiah the prophet: "I will send my messenger (Angel) (ἀγγελῶν angelōnhead of you, who will prepare your way" (Mark 1:2)



John the Baptists disciples are referred  as angels?

 After John's messengers (Angels) (ἀγγελῶν angelōn left, Jesus began to speak to the crowd about John: "What did you go out into the wilderness to see? A reed swayed by the wind? (Luke 7:24)



Jesus's disciples were referred as angels?

And he sent messengers (Angels) (ἀγγελῶν angelōn )on ahead, who went into a Samaritan village to get things ready for him; (Luke 9:52)

______________________________________________________________


Does it mean they were all angels? NOOO!! Same way when Jesus was called Lord doesn't make him divine as lord was a title many had before..


Prophet Abraham:

"Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord (Abraham) being old also?" (Genesis 18:12)


Esau:

"And he commanded them, saying, Thus shall ye speak unto my lord Esau; Thy servant Jacob saith thus, I have sojourned with Laban, and stayed there until now:"
(Genesis 32:4)


Joseph:

"And we said unto my lord, We have a father, an old man, and a child of his old age, a little one; and his brother is dead, and he alone is left of his mother, and his father loveth him." (Genesis 44:20)


David:

"And fell at his feet, and said, Upon me, my lord, [upon] me [let this] iniquity [be]: and let thine handmaid, I pray thee, speak in thine audience, and hear the words of thine handmaid." (1 Samuel 25:24)

...etc.


DONT LET THESE DECEPTIVE CHRISTIANS FOOL YOU!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

DID THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH PLAGIARISE ANCIENT GREEK EMBRYOLOGY?

  DID THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH PLAGIARISE ANCIENT GREEK EMBRYOLOGY? Pre-release version 0.5 – February 2011 Commentators assert that the qu...