Friday 23 September 2016

Was Jesus of the bible a sinner?

According to john Jesus sinned against God.



Let's study the verse with cross reference, and read how Jesus testified he sinned


------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not referring to all of you; I know those I have chosen. But this is to fulfill this passage of Scripture: 'He who shared my bread has turned against me.'
(John 13:18)


The passage above tells us a prophecy was made which was fulfilled how Jesus was going to be betrayed, but the question is where in the OT is that prophecy mentioned?...... It's in the book of psalm


Even my close friend, someone I trusted, one who shared my bread, has turned against me. (Psalm 41:9)


Ok We have to admit john has truly stated about the prophecy which really happened, Jesus was betrayed right. Well if that's really the case then let's read psalm 41:4?


I said, "Have mercy on me, LORD; heal me, for I have sinned against you."
(Psalm 41:4)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------


WHAT!!! If john truly stated verse 9 talks about the prophecy Jesus will be betrayed, here in verse 4 Jesus says he sinned against God?,
And I tell you if you read from chapter 41 verse 1 onwards it's about the same person!! Unless John lied, which makes the gospels false.
You can't have the cake and eat it lol.

Isn't this enough to say Jesus was a sinner according to john!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Argument for the Jews claiming that Ezra is the son of God from Jewish sources.

 Bismillah al Rahman al Raheem, in the name of Allah the most merciful the most gracious. All credits for this article go to Dr. Sami Amer...