Sunday 25 September 2016

Unfulfilled Prophecy

Unfulfilled Prophecy



Below we read how Abraham was tricked by Yahweh how god will give him the whole land of Canaan, did he get the land as promised? 

--------------


In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates (Genesis 15:18)


And I will give the entire land of Canaan, where you now live as a foreigner, to you and your descendants. It will be their possession forever, and I will be their God."
(Genesis 17:8, Genesis 13:15)


          
                                          Bible god did not fulfil his promise to Abraham  



God gave him no property here, not even a foot of land, yet he promised to give it to him and to his descendants after him as a permanent possession, even though he had no child. (Acts 7:5)


Bible god tricked Abraham into thinking he will own all land? And Christians trick the world thinking they will be saved lol

--------

In those days Hezekiah became ill and was at the point of death. The prophet Isaiah son of Amoz went to him and said, "This is what the LORD says: Put your house in order, because you are going to die; you will not recover." (2 kings 20:1)

Did Yahweh lie or simply change his mind?

"Return and say to Hezekiah the leader of My people, 'Thus says the LORD, the God of your father David, "I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; behold, I will heal you. On the third day you shall go up to the house of the LORD. 6"I will add fifteenyears to your life, and I will deliver you and this cityfrom the hand of the king of Assyria; and I will defendthis city for My own sake and for My servant David'ssake."'" (2kings 20:5-6)

There you have it, one moment Yahweh revealed to Isaiah that King Hezekiah's will not make it. Next moment he changes his mind and added more years to King Hezekiah's life.

Did Yahweh not say he doesn’t change his mind or was a it a lie you decide. Also notice how Isaiah was misled by a false prophecy. Isaiah even went and announced it to King Hezekiah, how embarrassing.

 

 

Yahweh changes his mind

 

Perhaps they will listen and each one will turn back from his evil way, and I will change my mind concerning* the calamity that I intend to bring on them because of their evil deeds.+ (jeremiah 26:3)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Argument for the Jews claiming that Ezra is the son of God from Jewish sources.

 Bismillah al Rahman al Raheem, in the name of Allah the most merciful the most gracious. All credits for this article go to Dr. Sami Amer...