Sunday 25 September 2016

Jesus said IAM?

IAM???

Once again, the claim in John 8:56-59 "before Abraham was born, I am" is not the same as "worship me!" Practically all Christian evangelist use this so,called statement of Jesus as their proof of Jesus being Divine ! The fact that Jesus (pbuh) was present before Abraham (pbuh) is not the same as him saying "worship me!" What then would we say about Solomon (pbuh) (Proverbs 8:22-31) and Melchizedec (Hebrews 7:3), who were supposedly present not only before Abraham (pbuh), but also before all of creation? What about the many others who were either anointed, consecrated or made holy, before their births. (see Ps.89:20, Is. 45:1, 61:1, 1 Sam. 24:6, and Jer.1:5)?


John 8:58 Jesus said IAM 

John 9:9 the blind beggar said IAM 

Exodus 3:4 Moses said IAM 

Genesis 22:11 Abraham said IAM 

Matthew 26:22 All the disciples said IAM 

So are they all gods??

-----------------

Lets study the IAM with Exodus 

IAM in Greek is Ego Eimi where as the word used in Exodus 3:14 is ahye asr ahye which means either quote " IAM that IAM or I Shall Be that I Shall Be" are they both the same??

Also note John 3:28 John the Baptist uses the same Greek word Ego Eimi but this time the words are different it's states as follows :

You yourselves testify that I said, 'I am not the Christ,' but, 'I have been sent before him
(John 3:28)

As u can see above the IAM has become I HAVE same Greek word Ego Eimi
So the Greek text for John 8:58 sould state "before Abraham was born I have seen him" doesn't that make more sense 

---------------

How about Jeremiah & Solomon ?


The word of the Lord came to me, saying,Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
(Jeremiah 1:4-5)


The LORD formed me from the beginning, before he created anything else.
(Proverbs 8:22)

The desperate attempts of proving Jesus is God has once again failed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revelation 1:8 Who is it referring to?

 Revelation 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.” (NIV) Many Trini...