Saturday 24 September 2016

I am he?

Jesus said I am He (Christians are desperate now)




The woman said, "I know that Messiah" (called Christ) "is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us." (John 4:25)


The above verse from context is about the Samaritan woman who has a discussion with Jesus, which starts off after a journey to Samaria Jesus was tired and asked the women for some water and its continues..  Now after a long chat coming to verse 25, we read that the woman was aware of a Messiah to come “who will explain everything”, what did Jesus reply ?




Then Jesus declared, "I, the one speaking to you--I am He." (John 4:26)


we can read Jesus explicitly declared “He was the Messiah”, which no Muslim on The planet will reject, notice how Jesus referred himself as “HE” in context to Messiah, thus he meant he was the  Messiah. We also read in the very same book of John, where  Jesus once again is calling himself “He” one can easily make the distinction that he is referring himself as the Messiah. In John 8:24 Jesus uses the same word “He”, again to describe himself as the Messiah.

I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he (Messiah), you will indeed die in your sins." (John 8:24)




This can also be verified by his very own disciple Peter, when Jesus asked him “Who do you say I am” Peter replied “you are the Messiah”!

"But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?" Peter answered, "You are the Messiah." (Mark 8:29)


Just for the records the Aramaic English translation texts states “I am the living God”, but I assure you this is not true as the original Aramaic text does not say “living God”, rather it's been rendered by translators. I have seen the Aramaic text and did not find Living God, but only “He” so we can see the deceptive motive translators are using.

------------------------

If a man cannot consider himself to be Good how does he Become God. Take for instance the book of Mark when a Jew called him Good, Jesus replied "No one is good--except God alone”. If he really was God this will be consider a lie and God doesn't lie.



"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.(Mark 10:18)


So let's not get carried away by making a man into a God. God is worthy of all Praise, God is One and has no associates.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Re-Examining Banu Qurayzah Incident

  Kaleef K. Karim & Aliyu Musa Misau Content: 1. Introduction 2. Jewish tribes Made a Pact with Muslims 3. Events that Occurred ...