Friday 30 September 2016

Am I Cherry picking ??


Am I Cherry picking ??



"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. (Matthew 10:34)

Cross reference with the text below ..

Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me. (John 12:26)

------------

It seems clear in order to follow Jesus you have to be like him have no peace and use the sword...  Now i know Christians are going to say that's not a literal statement it's metaphorical, blah blah blah... Do you see how they do the same for our scriptures? Cherry pick and make it sound like it says what it reads. Also how do we know the first verse is metaphorical not literal?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DID THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH PLAGIARISE ANCIENT GREEK EMBRYOLOGY?

  DID THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH PLAGIARISE ANCIENT GREEK EMBRYOLOGY? Pre-release version 0.5 – February 2011 Commentators assert that the qu...